Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Harry Potter "Hello" Adele Parody

Please don't copy this or use this without my permission. Please see my republication policy.


I had a lot of fun with this. Unfortunately, I can't really sing, so the text will have to suffice

Here is the Harry Potter parody of Adele's "Hello":


Voldemort: 
Hello, Harry
I was wondering if after all these years you’d like to see
If you can beat me honestly
They say that you’re supposed to kill me
But you ain’t done much killing

Hello, can you hear me
I’m in Malfoy Manor dreaming about who I used to be
When I had a nose and could sneeze
I’ve forgotten how it felt before the curse backfired at me

There’s such a distance between us
And yet none at all

Hello from the pureblood side
I must’ve tried a thousand times
To kill Potter, but he never dies
And it don’t matter how many times I try

Hello from the Dark Lord
I’m mostly just really bored
And I want to kill some muggles and cats
And I don’t care how you feel about that anymore

Hello, sss-haassh-see
It’s so typical of me to talk in Parseltongue I’m sorry
I hope that you’re ill
Did you ever make it out of the woods where nothing ever happened?

It’s no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

Potter & Friends: 
So hello from the Potter side!
We must’ve tried a thousand times
To tell you Potter will win in the end
So go on, send all the deatheaters in!
Hello from the D.A.!
We’re gonna make you pay
For killing all our friends and family
And we want to see you fully destroyed evermore

Ooooohh, evermore
Ooooohh, evermore
Ooooohh, evermore
Evermore

James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Snape, Fred, etc: 
Hello from the other side
We didn’t make it out alive
‘Cause we stood up to you and your army of death
But when we did you seemed to be one step ahead.
Hello from the Order
At least our boy destroyed you
And we know that he will stay strong
And he will be the Boy Who Lives on and on evermore


Hope you enjoyed it and sang it in your head, or out loud, whichever!!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, you are so creative! I LOVE HARRY and HEATHER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You're the reason I love Harry. :)

    ReplyDelete