Thursday, December 24, 2015

Supernatural Christmas Song "All I Want For Christmas is Food"

Because I had so much fun with the Harry Potter parody, I decided to go for a holiday theme today and a different fandom. So sing along to the tune of Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You as Dean from Supernatural:

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS FOOD

I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about the demons
Out hunting for you and me
I just want some apple pie
And maybe to just stay alive
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is food

I don’t want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need, and I
Don’t care about the angels
Satan, Death, or changelings
I don’t want to hang a vampire 
There upon these rusty chains
Sam please just make me happy
Give this up for just one day

I just want to take a break
Eat some pie and a giant steak
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is food

I won’t ask for much this Christmas
I won’t even wish for Dad, and I 
I just wanna keep on eating
And forget that I’m so sad

I won’t stop at the gas station
And pick up some pointless gift
I won’t even spike some punch
To knock myself out, then get sick

‘Cause I just want some food tonight
Stuffing my face, it’s oh so right
What more can I do
Oh, yeah, all I want for Christmas is food

All the monsters grinning
So bloody everywhere
And the sound of children’s 
Screaming fills the air

And everyone is dying
I hear my mother crying
Sam just take a break
Please do this for me
Won’t you please slice this pie for me quickly

I don’t want a lot for Christmas
This is all I’m asking for
I just wanna eat some pie
And not lock the hotel room door

I just want to eat all day
And pretend that I don’t know
That we are surely doomed
Yeah, all I want for Christmas is food

All I want for Christmas is food


And maybe just a freakin break Sam. Here, have some pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment